Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas at Nana & Pop's Henry

We had Christmas Day at my Grandparent's house. We had a delicious lunch, opened gifts and played with all our new toys. We had a great time catching up with everyone. And Bentley and Max got to celebrate Christmas with us, too.
Reese hit up the fudge before lunch!
I might have taught her this:)
Hadlee and Her Kaki 
Our best shot at a group pic...aren't they adorable?! 
Nana & Pops preparing lunch. My Grandma makes the greatest
mashed potatoes & green beans:) 
Bentley & Max playing away. This is Bentley's home away from home.
He always stays with my grandparents when we go out of town.
They spoil him rotten...he loves them:) 
Isn't he a doll? Poor guy is surrounded by chicks! 
Here we go again...ring around the rosie!
And we all fall down!
Love watching them all play together:) 
Our family photo! We are so lucky to have such a great family.
I feel extremely blessed that my girls have great grandparents
that are around to enjoy them! We love you Nana & Pops:)
Hadlee hugging her Nana:)
Me and my nephew, Max! I couldn't put this sweet baby down
all weekend. He is such a cutie pie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment