Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of Pre-K

Time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe our babies have started Pre-K. They are having the greatest time and learning lots of new things. Their teachers are wonderful, and the girls are enjoying their class rooms and making new friends! Hadlee's teacher is Mrs. Jones and Reese has Mrs. Thomas. I have enjoyed volunteering during their lunchtimes so I can stay on top of all the Pre-K scoop! It's going to be an exciting year with our big girls!

Our lovelies on their first day!


Reese Olivia

Hadlee Grace

Daddy and Penelope with the Pre-kers!

Love these girls so much

With their baby girl!

The girl's last, first day of school pic with our sweet Bentley:(

My loves:) I wish I could freeze time and have this back!

Reese's new lunch bag!

Super excited to go to school

Hadlee's lunch bag!

And this is how we roll to school...

Yolatti for an after school treat!

Yumminess:)


No comments:

Post a Comment