Saturday, June 23, 2012

Color Run

Our first color run! Haynes and I and several other couples tried out the Color run. We ran three miles and along the way got color tossed on us! At the end of the race we were many different shades of the rainbow. This was such a fun run, and we enjoyed all the fun with our friends!
All the girls before the race!

The starting line...there were 10,000 runners at the color run!


A colored mess!
Love this after picture! We got quite a kick out of our color stains:)


Woo-Hoo! The color party after the race!

Haynes and I! We were both determined to beat one another!
He was in front of me the whole race, and at the very end I
took off running and beat him:) Of course, if you ask him...I cheated somehow!

Cooling off after the race, and maybe washing away some color!

Such a fun day with a great group of friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment