Monday, June 6, 2011

Zoo & Pool day

Driving girls

My sweet girls

Snacks with Kaki

So So HOT!

Titus playing away

Kaki and the kiddos..Hadlee it digging out Kaki's phone

Aunt kristen pushing the stroller

The new baby elephant...isn't she sweet!

Cousins!

Typical Reese, telling me what she thinks!

Add caption

Busy kids

So sweet!
After the zoo we went Kaki and PaPa's pool for swimming and dinner!

Reagan is a fish

Reese loves to swim in her floaties!

Goggle heads

love it!

Love these naked babies!

Who doesn't chat on the phone naked?

1 comment:

  1. Amber! Your kids so so cute! I haven't looked at your blog in a while and needed to catch up! I am laughing so hard at the picture of Hadlee (I think) sitting naked in the chair playing on the phone! Love it! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete