Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good Bye Big Red...

It's been fun! After 7 long years and many miles, Haynes hung up his fireman's hat. "Big Red" has been part of the family since Haynes and I were dating. He actually purchased it from my Dad. We had many great road trips and fun nights of friend's piling in and singing, "they call me a fireman, that's my name...putting out fires all over town"! And when my small SUV could not fit our new family, we all piled in Big Red....Haynes and I, the babies and ALL their baby gear and of course, Bentley. It's so strange, when you stop to think about how a big red truck can hold so many fond memories and have such sentimental value!

We wish you well on your new adventures, and hope you'll make new fond memories with your new fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment